Drone surveys can be used to quickly assess the structural integrity of structures while saving you money.
Aerial surveys are a much safer method of examining roofs or buildings than traditional methods of erecting scaffolding and putting people's lives at risk while operating at heights.
Our specialist UAV can reach places that would cost thousands of euros using scaffolding in a matter of seconds while also recording the imagery to put the owners or the potential buyer of a property minds at ease.
When are Aerial Surveys Helpful?
- Locating structural damage to roofs or structures
- As part of a preventative maintenance plan
- As part of an Engineers report when buying, selling or renting a property
- Accessing areas that require scaffolding or machinery hire for survey purposes
- Examining Bridges, Wind Turbines, Mobile phone masts, etc.